The neck is the first place that shows the various signs of aging. The skin in this area is more thin than any other part of the body. The neck also has fewer oil glands, which may make it lose its elasticity relatively faster. It is also possible that most of us do not give our necks the care we give to our faces. A few exercises and natural remedies may help tighten your neck skin. I have complied a few for you to try.
- Almond Oil Massage – An almond oil massage may also improve skin firmness. Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E and may also help reduce wrinkles. Apply almond oil to your neck regularly. Additionally, you may also eat almonds daily.
- Exercise – One effective exercise to tighten neck skin is the constant stretching and relaxing of lower facial muscles. This stretching exercise can make the muscles around the neck active, potentially stimulating collagen production and tightening the skin.
- Neck Masks – Cucumber Mask. Cucumbers are a great source of hydration as they contain 95% water. Some believe using cucumber on your neck may help revitalize the shrunk neck cells and make the skin look fuller and plump.
- Take Collagen – Oral collagen is known for improving skin elasticity. Adding collagen supplements to your daily diet may help keep your neck looking younger. Consult your doctor before you go for any supplements.
- Avoid Perfumes – Perfumes contain alcohol that may dry the skin if used in excess. This may eventually lead to a loss of skin elasticity. Hence, avoid using perfumes on your neck. You may use them on your wrist.
- Exfoliate Your Skin – Our face and neck are covered with millions of dead cells that may clog the pores if not cleared. This may make our skin appear dull and aged. Hence, using a good physical or chemical exfoliant to exfoliate your neck can help.
- Moisturize Your Skin – Regularly moisturizing your neck also helps keep it looking young. Go for a natural, high-quality moisturizer from a reputed brand. Use it regularly.
- Take Vitamin C – Vitamin C has been popular in the skincare industry for its anti-aging benefits.
You may use a Vitamin C-based serum or cream to keep your neck looking younger.
For any questions or comments contact me at:
email@example.com or address letters to On Fleek This Week C/o Searchlight Newspaper, Lower Kingstown Park, PO Box 152,Kingstown.