There is a growing trend about Rosemary water to promote hair growth and now I’m letting you know how to do it and its benefits.
Below are just a few benefits of Rosemary Water for Longer Thicker Hair:
- Strengthens hair follicles to produce fortified hair strands / Fights
- Reduces inflammation on the scalp / Helps soothe conditions like scalp eczema and scalp psoriasis / Nourishes the hair follicles with hair growth nutrients
- Controls an excessive oily scalp / Protects the hair cuticle from damage
- Promotes thicker hair growth / Makes your hair volumized and shiny
- Stimulates blood circulation on the scalp
Here’s how you make it.
All you need is:
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- A handful of rosemary or 1 tbsp dried rosemary leaf
- A handful of mint or 1 tbsp dried mint leaf (optional)
- Spray bottle
Boil water in a pan over the stove. Add a handful of rosemary and mint leaves and turn down the heat. Let the leaves simmer for 15-20 minutes. When it has cooled down, mix in 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Pour into a spray bottle using funnel. And now it’s ready for use!
One of the best ways to use this rosemary water for hair growth is an hour before washing your hair. Spray it liberally throughout your scalp then cover your hair with a shower cap and wait for one hour. After the time is up, wash your hair as usual.