1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, using a fluoride toothpaste. Brush after breakfast and last thing at nights.
2. Floss your teeth everyday. Flossing cleans between your teeth where your toothbrush cannot reach.
3. Drink lots of water and milk, avoid juice, soda and flavoured water, the sugar in these drinks will cause cavities.
4. Stayed away from sweet snacks like candy, cream filled biscuits, cake or chocolate. Snack on things like fruits, cheese, chips or popcorn.
5. Visit your dentist or dental therapist twice a year for a check up and your fluoride treatment.
Contributed by Accent Dental,
Call (784) 456-2125