Clues and Answers
December 9, 2011
Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, December 6, 2011
1. What is the name of the former captain of Brazilâs national football team who died early December 2011 and how old was he when he died?
2. In what year were the first local cases of HIV/AIDS recorded in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
3. What is the medical term for a dilated vein?
4. According to the 2011 Index compiled by Transparency International, which two countries were ranked as most corrupt?
5. What does the acronym CELAC represent?