Clues and Answers
October 18, 2011
Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, October 18, 2011
1. Name the Vincentian who performed at the closing of the Tunza International Children and Youth Conference and give the title of his song.
2. Who is the President of the Medical Association in St Vincent and the Grenadines?
3. What are the six sports practised by Special Olympians in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
4. What is the name given to an individual who participates in the practice of wearing the trousers below the waist and exposing his/her underwear?
5. Name the political party that had all its candidates winning their seats in the 1951 elections in St. Vincent.