Clues and Answers
July 11, 2011
Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, July 12, 2011
1. Which country was responsible for the Comprehensive Peace Agreement that led to the recent birth of the Republic of Sudan?
2. Name the process whereby a camera is inserted into the colon and the image viewed on a monitor.
3. In what month and in which country is the Design Caribbean Exhibition expected to be staged this year?
4. What is the normal duration of the cruise season?
5. Who was the winner of the 2004 Soca Monarch title and what was the name of his/her song?