Clues and Answers
August 15, 2011
Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, August 16, 2011
1. What sum is to be used to capitalize the Traditional Life Fund for BAICO and CLICO policyholders in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union?
2. How does anti-neoplastic chemotherapy work?
3. What are the colours of the ball given to opposing teams by the Northland International University Football team?
4. Name the Executive Director of the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI)?
5. What information must be entered for candidates to access their results from the Caribbean Examinations Councilâs (CXC) online system?